Monday, 10 November 2008

BLOOD FLOW BLOOD FLOW

MOMENTS OF PEACE

_______________________________________

MOMENTS OF CLARITY

part two
_______________________________________

MOMENTS OF REALISATION


I am going to cut my hair short and with a straight fringe again. maybe. it is a good idea. it is it is it is.
_______________________________________

AND A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THREE WEEK LATE ENGLISH COURSEWORK

I am downstairs, he brings me orange juice, he touches my shoulder, he turns the radio on. ALL YOUR FAVOURITE TRACKS FROM 1954. Before now I have never known the date, never known that 1954 was a long time ago, 1954 was when my mother was born. 1954 was the date on her birth certificate, 1954 was the moment we began. He acts as though 1954 was yesterday. He hums along, he nods his head. He is cooking eggs, I watch him and I have a secret. The first secret I have ever had and I can not tell him. I am living in a stagnant and ever present danger. I am living in understanding.

No comments: