Wednesday, 19 November 2008

north pole or south


It would be pretty sweet but someone told me the other day that they watched a show on tv and it said that if someone was passed out or dying or something from the cold or had fell into icy water, you'd have to get take off their clothes and take off your clothes and rub yourself on them to make them warm again, because if their body temperature was raised dramatically (if you put them near a fire or something) then they could die and the only way to help them is by your own body heat. Apparently there was a demonstration. It sounds really gross and it makes me sad because I would love to go to either of the poles and I've probably told everyone i know already but I will tell the entire webworld now; I would love to go to either of the poles.

No comments: