Tuesday, 10 November 2009


I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, IDEALLY TWO TEALIGHTS, WELCOME HOME AGAIN, FOX HUNTING, THANK YOU, WE WERE WRONG ABOUT OURSELVES, WHAT MIGHT'VE BEEN A GREAT DEN, DEAR MINDY IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, MOSTLY BAD DAYS, YOU BROKE MY HEART AND I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT, SOMETIMES IT'S HARD, I DO NOT FEEL PEACEFUL TODAY IT MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD ONE, WE DO NOT MAKE IT EASY FOR OURSELVES, EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO HOME, DEAR MINDY YOU NEVER MADE ME HAPPY, DEAR MINDY I'M NOT SORRY THAT I LIED, DEAR MINDY, YOU WEREN'T ENOUGH FOR ME, DEAR MINDY IT WASN'T OKAY, DEAR MINDY YOUR MOTHER IS NOT A GOOD WOMAN, DEAR MINDY I DON'T REALLY HAVE A SLEEPING PROBLEM, DEAR MINDY I'VE BEEN DRINKING ALOT LATELY, DEAR MINDY THAT PERM NEVER SUITED YOU, TOUCH , FIREWORKS 

WE        ARE      MEAN


No comments: